ASUS Vivobook 15 OLED
Let Your Vision Shine
Everything is smoother with the powerful ASUS Vivobook 15 OLED, the feature-packed laptop with a brilliant Full HD OLED display that has a cinema-grade 100% DCI-P3 gamut. And everything’s easier too, thanks to user-friendly features including a 180° lay-flat hinge, a physical webcam shield and dedicated function keys to turn your mic and camera on or off. Your health is in safe hands with ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus protecting frequently-touched surfaces, and the bigger touchpad is now more finger-friendly. Enjoy the smooth power of Vivobook 15 OLED!
ASUS No.1 OLED: GFK and NPD combined retail data in 2021 Q4~2022 Q1, worldwide market.
World’s leading 15.6” Full HD OLED display
16:9 aspect ratio, 1920 by 1080 resolution, Three-sided NanoEdge design, 86.7% screen-to-body ratio, 0.2 ms response time, 100% DCI-P3, customizable color gamut, PANTONE® Validated, average Delta-E < 23, 600 nits peak brightness
Windows 11 Home
16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz
with one upgradable SO-DIMM memory4
512 GB PCIe® 3.0 SSD
superb connecting speed6
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard
for the best typing experience
via touchpad fingerprint sensor7
ASUS webcam shield
for instant privacy
for clear video calls
Inhibit 99% of viruses and bacteria
with ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
smoother fingertip control
(128.9 mm x 73.2 mm)
for diverse usage
ASUS AI noise cancelation
noise-free video conferencing
Explore a fresh new vision
Explore a fresh new visual experience with Vivobook 15 OLED’s amazing three-sided NanoEdge OLED HDR display with a 16:9 aspect-ratio. It’s super-bright, with a cinema-grade 100% DCI-P3 color gamut for ultra-vivid colors. It’s also PANTONE® Validated for professional-grade color accuracy and TÜV Rheinland-certified for low blue-light emissions. It’s perfect for any task, whether it’s work, play or entertainment — let Vivobook 15 OLED add brilliance to your life!
Learn more about ASUS OLED displays
1920 by 1080
Delta-E < 2
high dynamic range
industry standard color fidelity
flicker free certified
low blue-light hardware certified
low blue-light certified
ASUS OLED Display
An OLED cinema in your hands
Vivobook 15 OLED’s display has a best-in-class color gamut. It reproduces colors with superb real-life accuracy for professional-grade visuals, making it perfect for professional and creative work, or anyone who simply wants to enjoy the very best color fidelity. An OLED display, due to the nature of the special organic light-emitting compounds it uses, reduces harmful blue light by up to 70%9 compared to LCD displays, making it extra gentle on your eyes to reduce the risk of retinal damage.
Learn more about ASUS OLED displays
best-in-class color gamut
ultrafast response time
harmful blue light
Safe and secure
Unlock with one touch
Accessing your device has never been easier or more secure! With the built-in fingerprint sensor7 in the touchpad, there’s no need to type in your password every time — all you need is a single touch!
Physical webcam privacy shield
Vivobook 15 OLED takes your privacy and security seriously. There’s an integrated privacy shield that slides over the webcam for instant privacy, shielding you from prying eyes and disturbances.
Real-time webcam image optimization
ASUS 3D Noise Reduction (3DNR) Technology and the new webcam effects in MyASUS take your video-calling experience to the next level. 3DNR significantly upgrades the webcam image clarity, with a unique algorithm that sharpens images and performs real-time de-noising to make sure everything looks crisp and clear during video calls. The webcam effects in MyASUS add several useful image-processing features, including Background Blurring for enhanced privacy; Lighting Optimization to keep faces out of shadow; Motion Tracking to always keep you center-frame; and Eye Tracking to reduce the effect of your eyes wandering away from the camera.
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard
It’s our mission at ASUS to elevate human interaction with technology to a higher and more intuitive level than ever before. The latest ASUS ErgoSense keyboard are engineered to enable an unrivaled input experience that’s in harmony with how you move, feel and touch. Your comfort is our highest priority. That’s why the ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum bounce and travel calculated with fine-tuned precision. Experience the ErgoSense keyboard, and you’ll soon find yourself cruising effortlessly through your work.
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
Enhanced number key layout
Blitz through data-crunching tasks with the enhanced number key layout! This features hotkeys for the calculator, CE and +/- functions, along with increased spacing to match the full-size key pitch for more intuitive number entry.
Dedicated function keys
Pressing F9 toggles the mic on or off and the F10 key controls the webcam shield
More room for fingers
The 22%-larger touchpad11 lets you control Vivobook 15 OLED more easily without a mouse.
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Inhibit 99% of COVID-19, flu virus & bacteria*
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to frequently touched areas of your laptop to help keep it hygienic. This technology uses a denser treatment* that inhibits viruses and bacteria. And it is scientifically shown — using the ISO 2170211 and 2219612 standards — to inhibit virus and bacteria growth by more than 99% over a 24-hour period13. Strains used for the tests include the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), H3N2 (Influenza A) and the E. coli bacterium7.
Learn more about ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Vivobook 15 OLED is extraordinary, with a clean design and two eye-catching colors. Choose from charming Indie Black or distinguished Transparent Silver — whichever says ‘that’s me!’ It’s slim enough to pop unobtrusively into any backpack, and light enough for easy one-handed carrying.
Wide open for sharing
Vivobook 15 OLED features a precision-engineered, lay-flat hinge that makes it easy to share content with others, or collaborate with a group of people around a table.
Perfect in every detail
Vivobook 15 OLED keeps you fully connected with its comprehensive I/O ports. There is a USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1 port USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1 port, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, a USB 2.0 port, HDMI® output and an audio combo jack — so it’s easy to connect all your existing peripherals, displays and projectors.
2 X USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A
USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1
audio combo jack
Vivobook 15 OLED helps you effortlessly complete all your tasks faster than ever, whether it’s at work, at home, or out and about. The 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with up to 16 GB of fast memory and 512 GB of speedy SSD storage ensure there’s always plenty of smooth power in reserve, whatever you need to do.
Windows 11 Home
PCIe® 3.0 SSD
Cooler, quieter and faster!
To keep it cool in all situations, the Vivobook 15 OLED uses an IceBlade fan and dual air vents to efficiently accelerate heat transfer for smooth, stable performance without processor throttling.
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master technology
Vivobook 15 OLED offers a comprehensive range of wireless connectivity. The WiFi 66 allows you to load online content in the blink of an eye.
Learn more about WiFi 6
faster than standard AC17
Wander for longer
Vivobook 15 OLED has a long-lasting battery that keeps it going for longer while you wander around the world!
Outstanding audio to hear the world
ASUS SonicMaster is a combination of hardware, software and audio tuning designed with the goal of giving you the very best audio experience. A professional-grade code ensures precise audio encoding and decoding; while amplifiers, large speakers and resonance chambers perfectly suited to Vivobook 15 OLED ensure a powerful audio delivery and deeper bass. Additional signal processing and tuning help refine minute details, filter noise and improve audio clarity so you get truly immersive sound.
Next-level ASUS AI noise-canceling audio technology
To provide exceptional remote-working and video-conferencing experiences, Vivobook Pro 15 OLED features ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology that employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. This technology helps to filter out ambient noise for optimum group conference-call quality. The ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Microphone feature in the MyASUS app can filter out ambient noise, and the Multi-Presenter mode normalizes all individual voices from different positions for optimum group conference-call quality. The ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Speaker feature filters out all ambient noise apart from human speech — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying.
Press play to experience ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology.
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
Your PC just got better
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales service and support.
Learn more about MyASUS
Prioritize WiFi for specific tasks
AI noise-canceling audio for clear speech
Transfer files between a PC and a mobile
Optimize fan speed according to use
Display color profile
One-click system diagnostics
Your on-the-go work and play space
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution that uses wired or wireless connections to give you a bigger and better space for work and play. With Screen Mirror you can project your device’s screen to PC for easier keyboard input on a bigger space; with Screen Extend you can create more space turning your tablet into a secondary display on the go. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!
Learn more about GlideX
SCREENXPERT 3 FOR ASUS PCS
Manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC
The ScreenXpert 3 — which you can download from Microsoft store or find in your PC’s Start menu — helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC. It also lets you turn your camera or microphone on and off and check their status on your PC’s screen without using the keyboard. ScreenXpert 3 for ASUS PCs puts you in full control of your workflow!
Learn more about ScreenXpert 3
Cam / Mic Switch
ASUS Now with Adobe Creative Cloud
Purchase and get complimentary membership.
- The devices referred to on this web page are the most highly-specified models available. Some models and configurations may not have an OLED display option. Please check the product specifications to ensure that the correct type of display is configured before purchasing in-store or online.
- By default, all models are set to a 60 Hz refresh rate. Users can increase this to the display’s maximum refresh rate manually via the display settings. For more information, please read the guidelines: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1013049/#Win11_A3
- The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- Average test results: Delta-E < 1.5, +/- 0.5. Over time, the Delta-E value of the display may change. It is recommended to recalibrate the color to ensure color accuracy.
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Maximum SSD capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- WiFi 6 is backwards-compatible with legacy 802.11 specs. Actual performance of WiFi 6 may vary in real-world situations.
- Backlit keyboard and integrated fingerprint sensor are optional.
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Compared to ASUS Vivobook X515 touchpad.
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- ASUS Antibacterial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including *the palm rest area, keyboard, touchpad and power button/fingerprint sensor.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- The actual composition of ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus may vary.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area and keyboard. However, fingerprint sensor, touchpad and non-backlit keyboards use Antimicrobial Guard. A sticker on the laptop will help to identify the device is covered by Antimicrobial Guard Plus or Antimicrobial Guard due to different spec configuration.
Asus Vivobook Pro 15 OLED verdict
If you are looking for a high-end laptop with a big display, a powerful processor, and amazingly loud speakers, the Vivobook Pro 15 OLED is worth considering. As long as you do not have a budget constraint, Asus' new laptop makes sense for most customers.
The ASUS VivoBook 15 OLED K513 (2021) is better than the Acer Aspire 3 15 (2023) for most uses. Although the build is similar between these two laptops, the ASUS is more compact and lighter, making it easier to carry around. The ASUS has a significantly better OLED display compared to the Acer laptop's TN panel.Is Asus Vivobook 15 OLED good for students? ›
The Asus Vivobook 15 OLED is overall a good laptop for students and professionals. It has a vibrant panel, smooth day-to-day performance, and even comes with added features like a privacy shutter and fingerprint scanner.What is the price of Vivobook 15 OLED x1505 in India? ›
Asus Vivobook 15 OLED X1505ZA-L1511WS Laptop (12th Gen Core i5/ 16GB/ 512GB SSD/ Win11 Home) price in India starts from ₹68,990. It is available at lowest price on Flipkart in India as on Aug 20, 2023.Is OLED laptop worth the extra money? ›
Should you buy an OLED laptop? The answer is a quick, “Yes,” if you want a display that's incredibly bright with dynamic colors and deep blacks. There are more OLED laptops available than we've listed here, in a wide range of prices and form factors.Is OLED laptop screen good or bad? ›
OLED screens are capable of displaying over 60 times more colors than most LCD laptop displays (1.07 billion VS 16.7 million). Color gamut coverage is also much more impressive, with 100% DCI-P3 coverage (compared to 62.5% on most LCD laptop screens). One color you will notice especially is black.Why choose Asus OLED products? ›
5 reasons to choose an OLED display
Vivid displays for precise creativity, color work and vibrant visual entertainment. With lower harmful blue-light levels, OLED offers better eye care and sleep quality. Blur-free action scenes in movies and games, with ultra-smooth text scrolling.
The ASUS VivoBook 15 OLED is an excellent everyday laptop for daily productivity tasks on MS Office or e-learning. The laptop offers a comfortable keyboard, tons of ports, and decent speakers.Is Asus Vivobook a good buy? ›
It's a very functional 15-inch Windows laptop with a lot of great things about it. There's even a backlit keyboard and a numpad, which are bonuses at this low price. But ultimately, the battery life was a major letdown, and I wish it had held up to this gorgeous chassis.What are the pros and cons of OLED laptops? ›
|Vibrant color representation and saturation||Burn-in due to static screen|
|High Picture quality and brightness.||Higher power consumption than LED|
|Fast response Rate|
With lower harmful blue-light levels, OLED offers better eye care and sleep quality. Blur-free action scenes in movies and games, with ultra-smooth text scrolling. Rich colors are maintained even at low brightness levels. The deep blacks allow you to see previously unseen details in dark movie scenes.When did Asus Vivobook 15x OLED come out? ›
|Release date||21st April 2023|
|Launched in India||Yes|
Asus Vivobook Pro 15 OLED M3500QC-L1262TS Laptop (Ryzen 7 5800H/ 16GB/ 1TB SSD/ Win10/ 4GB Graph) price in India starts from ₹82,990. It was available at lowest price on Flipkart in India as on Aug 20, 2023.What is the price of Vivobook Go 15 OLED in India? ›
Asus Vivobook Go 15 OLED 2023 E1504FA-LK521WS Laptop (Ryzen 5 7520U / 8GB/ 512GB SSD/ Win11 Home) price in India starts from ₹56,990. It is available at lowest price on Flipkart in India as on Aug 23, 2023.What is the refresh rate of Asus Vivobook 15 OLED? ›
The world's first 120 Hz 1 refresh rate, 0.2 ms response time OLED laptop display gives you so much more on top of the best colors and quality for any content — gaming, creation, day-to-day work and media entertainment can all benefit from the smoother-than-ever experience.Is the Asus VivoBook OLED good? ›
With the notebook's vibrant OLED screen, capable 11th gen Intel processor, and great design, the Vivobook 15 OLED is a well-rounded laptop that won't disappoint for users looking for a reliable everyday partner for work or school.Is Asus VivoBook OLED laptop good? ›
The ASUS VivoBook 15 OLED is an excellent everyday laptop for daily productivity tasks on MS Office or e-learning. The laptop offers a comfortable keyboard, tons of ports, and decent speakers.Are Asus OLED laptops good? ›
Color-perfect at any brightness
ASUS OLED laptops maintain a 100% DCI-P3 color gamut at both high and low brightness levels, while on a standard LCD laptop the color gamut is reduced dramatically at low brightness levels.
With lower harmful blue-light levels, OLED offers better eye care and sleep quality. Blur-free action scenes in movies and games, with ultra-smooth text scrolling. Rich colors are maintained even at low brightness levels.